What is the Best Organization for Taekwondo Schools to Belong to by KJN Gregory V. Glover
The US National Taekwondo Association (USNTA) is a non-profit organization that was founded in 1999 to promote the sport of Taekwondo in the United States. The USNTA has over 1,000 member schools and over 100,000 registered students. The USNTA offers a variety of benefits to its member schools, including:
- National and international recognition: The USNTA is a member of the Korean Martial Arts Instructors Association, which is a sanctioning body of Taekwondo. This gives USNTA member schools the opportunity to compete in international competitions.
- Insurance: The USNTA provides liability insurance to its member schools. This insurance protects schools from financial liability in the event of an accident.
- Continuing education: The USNTA offers a variety of continuing education opportunities for its member school instructors. These opportunities help instructors stay up-to-date on the latest teaching methods and techniques.
- Marketing and promotional support: The USNTA provides marketing and promotional support to its member schools. This support helps schools reach new students and grow their business.
- Discounts: The USNTA offers discounts on a variety of products and services to its member schools. These discounts can save schools money on everything from uniforms to tournament registration fees.
In addition to these benefits, the USNTA also offers a variety of other services to its member schools, including:
- Arbitration: The USNTA provides arbitration services to its member schools. This service helps schools resolve disputes between students and instructors.
- Competition sanctioning: The USNTA sanctions a variety of Taekwondo tournaments. This allows member schools to compete in sanctioned tournaments and to earn points towards national and international rankings.
- Certification: The USNTA offers certification programs for Taekwondo instructors. This certification helps instructors demonstrate their knowledge and skills to potential students and employers.
The USNTA is the best organization for Taekwondo schools to belong to because it offers a variety of benefits and services that can help schools grow and succeed. If you are a Taekwondo school owner, I encourage you to join the USNTA today.
Here are some additional reasons why the USNTA is the best organization for Taekwondo schools to belong to:
- The USNTA has a long history of success: The USNTA has been in existence for over 20 years and has a proven track record of helping Taekwondo schools succeed.
- The USNTA has a strong reputation: The USNTA is a well-respected organization with a strong reputation in the Taekwondo community.
- The USNTA is committed to excellence: The USNTA is committed to providing its member schools with the resources and support they need to succeed.
If you are looking for an organization that can help your Taekwondo school grow and succeed, the USNTA is the best choice.
Respectfully yours in Taekwondo,
KwanJangNim Gregory V. Glover
Chief Operating Officer USNTA
About the Author: Grand Master Gregory Glover is a full time professional martial arts instructor with a strong background in Korea martial arts. He is the Head Coach of the USNTA National Team and owner of the US Martial Arts Academy in Conyers, GA. Grand Master Glover is the Director of the US National Taekwondo Association www.usnta.net.
Follow us on social media:
Like our page at https://www.facebook.com/USNTATaekwondo/
Join our group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/koreanmartialarts
Subscribe to our channel at https://youtu.be/zP65fFSu7vk